Friday, November 13, 2009

the one where I'm beginning

Hey everyone!

I figured as I started out this whole photography thing, I should have a place to post pictures and keep you informed of where I'm at!

Since I'm literally JUST starting out, most of my beginning posts will be of family and friends as I create a portfolio. But I'm hoping that is just the beginning of my career in photography!

I probably won't be posting super often (or as often as I'd like!) right away as it takes awhile to build up a portfolio before people actually start hiring you as their "photographer"! (I can't wait to be called that professionally!) *edit* I recently read an article where one piece of advice a professional photographer was giving to those just starting out was "Learn to say "I'm a photographer" out loud with a straight face. If you can't say it and believe it, you can't expect anyone else to, either." So that is something I will need to work on!

Check back occasionally and I hope you enjoy my photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment